I’M A MOTHER!
I do not knock before
entering my children’s rooms. I pay the rent. I buy the food. I put the clothes
on my children’s backs. They knock on my door, and wait for my permission to
enter! They do not give me “back-talk”, when I am correcting their
inappropriate behavior or lack of manners. “They have been trained up in the
way they should go!” (Proverbs
22:6) They should
outlive me, and create a legacy of well-behaved, intelligent, righteous progeny.
If you are my “man”, you
can mess with me all you want. Call me names, and mistreat me if you can get
away with it. (You do have to sleep you know! Ha, ha!) But I am a mother! The fiercest creature
on the planet Earth and I am a force of nature to reckon with when it comes to
my young! Don’t touch them. Don’t talk to them. And don’t take pictures of
them, without my express permission. Oh, yes! I am a MOTHER, in every sense of
the word. If you hear me growl, it may be too late to run!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. If you read my profile, you know that I have been off the grid since 2016. If you have a life story that the world needs to read about, please message me with any details that are critical to your story. If you are a female contributor to Twitter (X), please ask for the PDF questionnaire form. Again, thank you for your readership and patience. Your comrade-in-arms, R.L Bruster.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Si lees mi perfil, sabrás que he estado desconectado desde 2016. Si tienes una historia de vida sobre la que el mundo necesita leer, envíame un mensaje con cualquier detalle que sea fundamental para tu historia. Si es una colaboradora de Twitter (X), solicite el formulario de cuestionario en PDF. Nuevamente, gracias por sus lectores y paciencia. Su compañero de armas, R.L Bruster. (Mi correo electrónico es rlbruster@cox.net)